DURATION 4 Years (8 semesters )
CLASS TIMINGS Lecture Hours 6:30 AM – 10:30 PM, Tutorials 10.30 A.M- 12.30 P.M.
Aim of Course
- Facilitate your progression, both academic and practical, by developing knowledge, key skills and the capacity for independent and lifelong learning.
- Develop your skills in imaginative problem-solving and decision-making
- Help you develop a Personal Development Portfolio to support your career aspirations
- Provide you with a stimulating, interactive and accessible course of study that gives you a sound grasp of Information Technology knowledge & analysis and contemporary issues which you can develop and apply in your future employment
- Develop your imagination and innovative abilities and help you show initiative and creativity in your work
- Develop your intelligence, ingenuity, inventiveness and independence as well as your communication skills