DURATION: 4 Years (8 Semesters)
CREDITS : 123
CLASS TIMINGS Lecture Hours : 06.30 A.M- 10.30 A.M , Tutorial Hours 10.30 A.M-12.30 P.M (Sunday -Friday)
Aim of Course
- Familiarity with a broad range of information technologies and how they are used.
- Specialized and focused emphasis on data communications and networking technologies.
- The skills and knowledge required to develop and critically evaluate network architectures and networked computing applications.
- Develop your skills in imaginative problem-solving and decision-making
- Help you develop a Personal Development Portfolio to support your career aspirations
- Provide you with a stimulating, interactive and accessible course of study that gives you a sound grasp of Information Technology knowledge & analysis and contemporary issues which you can develop and apply in your future employment
- Develop your imagination and innovative abilities and help you show initiative and creativity in your work
- Develop your intelligence, ingenuity, inventiveness and independence as well as your communication skills